Production and testing of high quality thin film optical coatings
Our range includes both conventional standard coatings in accordance with DIN 58197 and also high quality special coatings for specific purposes.
The coatings capabilites listed here are intended to provide insight into our customary product offerings. We also welcome custom coating opportunites that meet your more challenging requirements. We use the latest coating and sputtering systems including the LEYBOLD SyrusPro with plasma ion-assisted deposition and VON ARDENNE CS400S Sputter System.
For more detailed information see our POG coating catalog.
- Anti-reflection coatings reduce reflection of optical surfaces. POG produces broadband anti-reflection coatings for different spectral ranges form NUV up to NIR.
- Chrome coatings are mostly used for deposition of scales on optical glasses. POG produces scales made of High Reflective Chrome (HRC) or Low Reflective Chrome (LRC). These narrow- or broadband coatings can be used for applications in VIS or NIR range.
Transmission, Reflection, Absorption
- Spectral photometer for the wavelength range from 175nm to 3300nm, with accessories for the meas-urement of transmission, reflectance and absorption
- Spectrometer for the wavelength range from 380nm to 780nm able to measure the reflectivity and col-or of flat, spherical, aspherical and very small surfaces
Humidity & Temperature Change
- Climate test chamber for humidity 10 - 98% and temperature range -75...+180°C
Tests according to:
- MIL-C-48497A / s. 220.127.116.11, MIL-M-13508C / s. 4.4.7, MIL-C-675/ s. 4.5.8 (rel. humidity >95% for > 24h)
- MIL-C-48497A / s. 18.104.22.168, MIL-M-13508C / s. 4.4.4 (temperature -62°C to +72°C)
Abrasion Resistance & Adhesion
Tests according to:
- MIL-C-48497A / s. 22.214.171.124, MIL-M-13508C / s. 4.4.5, MIL-C-675 C / s. 4.5.11, etc.(Cheeseclothtest, Rubbertest)
- MIL-C-48497A / s. 126.96.36.199, MIL-M-13508C / s. 4.4.6, MIL-C-675 / s. 4.5.12, etc. (Tapetest)