POG established new capabilities for the microlithography of conductive coatings and the development of custom OLED devices. We have special expertise in the development and production of sophisticated, customized optical microstructures.
All necessary technologies are available in house.
Microlithography of conductive coatings for OLED devices
- Photomask design and production
- Lithography of ITO layers
- Metallization and lithography of metallic layers for improved electrical conductivity (chrome, copper, MAM (molybdenum-aluminum-molybdenum))
- Passivation layers
- Maximum substrate size 200 x 200mm with standard ITO coating 15ohms per square (other spec. upon request)
- Machining of substrates to custom final dimensions