Mask production at POG involves typical lithography processes including layout design, processing of resists, exposure by electron beam lithography and development. We process a variety of semiconductor and glass wafer mask substrates.
- Completion of masks or direct exposure of glass substrates 4″ x 4″ / 5″ x 5″ / 6″ x 6″ / 7″ x 7″ (maximum thickness: 3mm) – other sizes are available upon request
- Exposure of glass wafers ø 2,5″ / ø 3″ / ø 4″ / ø 5″ / ø 6″
- Smallest structure dimensions in resist: 0,2µm
- Smallest final structure dimensions: approxiamtely 0,5µm
- Interfaces for layout design: CIF, DXF, GDS2, MEBES
- Equipment: Vistec ZBA 23