For design and development of microstructures you can trust in our longtime experience. This includes indepth consulting and reviews. Pattern specifications provided by customer can be adapted from a variety of formats including AutoCAD, Creo Parametric files and pixel files. Additionally, special layouts can be realized by programming per your specific requirements.
Recommendations for transferring layout-data
- The conversion into DXF-file is done by transfer of data from CAD-files (e.g. AutoCAD, DWG, DXF).
- The transfer of pixels in formats such as GDS2, CIF or MEBES can be managed in addition to the conversion of pixel based formats TIFF, BMP, JPEG.
- All pattern elements (positive or negative) must consist of polygons or closed curves.
- Embedding of specific Font Types from MS WINDOWS is possible.
- Different layers if drawings can be linkd by Boolean operators (e.g. AND, OR).